Just to confirm, that is a rhetorical question. I don’t need confirmation thank you very much.
But anyway… for some weird reason I have had the sudden urge to write a research paper. Now, I didn’t go to University. Nor did I spend much time at school. I hated exams and writing and reading books and generally the whole “book-based learning” wound me up no end.
So the concept of me suddenly wanting to learn stuff and even write a paper on it surprises me massively. I think I have a few topics too:
- Anxiety and Depression in teenagers at school
- Anxiety and Depression in business owners (small businesses, CEOs, etc)
- How does the human brain store and retrieve memories?
- In what ways do video games affect children?
- Is there too much pressure on young people to go to University?
I’d happily write about any of those but I’ve no idea where to start.
Has anyone written a paper about something completely new when it hasn’t been for university or college? How’d it go?